In medieval age, chastity belts were used to prevent women from cheating or rape. Nowadays, they are a popular sexual device used to enhance sexual play and control for BDSM purposes.
For both men and women, genitalia bondage is one of the most intensifying forms of BDSM experiences. Imagine stimulating your submissive to points of body burning arousal yet denying them the gratification of sexual intercourse. It can be a painfully exciting experience.
Why Wear a Chastity Belt?
- Teasing and Denial – Stimulate your partner by teasing and sensational sensitivity yet deny them sex by dressing them in a chastity belt. For a man, he will not attain full erection and for a woman, there can never be penetration. Reduce them to begging yet pleasure yourself by riding the hot wave of tormenting pleasure.
- Torture and Humiliation– Imagine the pain of not being able to ejaculate, orgasm or just touch your burning hot penis or vagina. Being tortured and humiliated by a key holder in this way can be erotically fantastic because the moment you are realised, you will be howling with jet-shot ejaculations and orgasms.
- Control and Stimulation Games – As the key holder, you can own and control your submissive. Train them to respect and bow to you by deciding when and how they are released. Lock him up, stimulate him and make him obey you all day with a promise of good behaviour award of a screaming sexual night. For the wearer, the knowledge that their orgasm depends on you is sexually electrifying.
- Rekindling Desire in a Relationship – although not common, wearing a chastity belt can shake things up in your dull lacking relationship. Teasing and denial builds up a sexual arousal that gives to explosive sexual performance. The anticipation of release and delayed orgasms create feelings of heightened desire, lust and love that might have dried up from your relationship. It takes you back to when you met and all you could think about every time your hands touched was an intense lovemaking session.
Wearing a chastity belt is a very personal step to sexual stimulation and eroticism. Before you purchase one, there are a number of factors you should consider. These include material used, size, and ease of cleaning (for long-term wearers).
Things to Consider when Buying Chastity Belts
- Short-term or Long-term play
Chastity belts can be worn for a short period of time or extend for days or even months. If for short-term wear, you can choose belts with butt straps for more stimulation. Hard and heavy materials like metal can also be erotically stimulating in reminding the wearer of their bondage.
For long-term wear, you need to consider the body functionality. Forgo the butt straps to make the butt accessible. Also pick easy to clean and body friendly materials that work well with body fluids.
Some materials are more comfortable and easy to clean than others. While, others work well with skin oils and sweat. You need to consider how long you need to wear your chastity to know which material best suits you. Here is a material breakdown and their advantages
Leather- It is beautiful to look at and flexible for a confortable wear. In case of emergencies, the straps can be cut. However, it does not work well with body fluids and need to be removed for bathroom breaks and showering.
Polycarbonate– this material is light in weight and can be worn discreetly for long period of time (days, weeks or months at a time), as long as you adapt good cleaning and hygiene.
Metal- stainless steel is the most popular. Metal chastity belts provide a greater sense of confinement. They are heavier, although some people like this as a constant reminder that they are bond and under the mercy of their key holder. Metal is also easy to clean and body safe. However, they are more difficult to escape which means you might need to keep a metal cutter close.
Silicone– it is lighter and body safe than polycarbonate. The material also warms up to the body petty quick and allows flexibility. In situations where you need to release quickly or lost the key, you can cut the belt with a pair of scissors.
- Consider the Size
Most chastity belts come in different sizes and shapes. Pick those that are adjustable for a good fit. For men, you can measure the penis so that you get the right ring and girth. A firm fit will prevent erection and orgasm which is the basic point of wearing a chastity belt in the first place.
- Consider Unique Features
Different manufacturers come up with unique features to give each belt a particular erotic edge. Some has wrist restraints on the sides. Others are designed to cuff around the thighs. Some strap-on harness has insertable anal and vaginal dildos while others are fitted with electro-sex devices for shock training. All these features will add some intensity and excitement to your chastity games and make for an incredible sexual experience.
- Consider the Locks
While most chastity belts are lockable, many people prefer the artistic appeal of using metal locks. You can pick a lock together with your chastity belt form Peaches and Screams, or purchase a small and durable piece from a hardware store. Just make sure to confirm quality and safety of the lock, you don’t want to call the firelighters to sort you out (punch intended). You may also use plastic locks which are easy to cut during release. The plastic locks are numbered to make sure the wearer does not break the rules.
Where to buy Quality Chastity Belts?
Peaches and Screams is an adult online shop in the UK. We offer high quality chastity belts and BDSM toys for your pleasure. Once you and you partner age on the material, design and features of your chastity belts, cock cages and other BDSM devices, simply add to cart and relax. Peaches and Screams will be delighted to package and ship discreetly.